What's new in version 3.4.1
- Updated iOS UI Design Template.
- Added support for menu separators in Plugin options ("-")
- Improved behaviour when entering values in the border dash fields.
- Improved behaviour of insertion point color when editing text.
- Improved capitalization style consistency in Preferences.
- Fixed a crash where shared layer styles may be wrongly applied to text
- Fixed a crash when setting text colors with non-RGB color spaces
- Fixed a crash when pressing Escape in an empty font search field
- Fixed a crash when using the color picker in Grid or Layout Settings
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing documents
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when rendering was cancelled
- Fixed an issue that caused some Plugins to stop working
- Fixed an issue in Boolean operations which reversed operations for orthogonal shapes
- Fixed an issue when a dash length shorter than 1 was entered
- Fixed an issue where two levels of zoom may be seen at once when pinching to zoom
- Fixed an issue when copying multiple shadow's CSS properties when one shadow was disabled
- Fixed an issue where a selected Artboard could not be moved on the canvas
- Fixed an issue where pressing Z and then Option, and then clicking multiple times, would only zoom out once
- Fixed an issue where having invalid characters in the filename would prevent Local Sharing from working correctly